Monton Sports Club has a variety of sporting and social options covering the four sports of cricket, lacrosse, tennis and squash. Junior coaching is available across all these sports. Our facilities include:-
- An extensive cricket pitch, state of the art cricket nets and a bowling machine.
- Two lacrosse pitches.
- Two heated squash courts.
- Four all-weather tennis courts.
- Two rooms with private bars that can be hired separately or together.
- Live Premier League football is available on four HD televisions.
- A new first floor member’s bar with a magnificent view of the sports field.
- On site management.
- Extensive specialist catering facilities provided from an ultra-modern kitchen by our catering partner, Blacksticks.
- J. W. Lees draft beer available throughout.
A very large building development and renovation programme costing in excess of a quarter of a million pounds has just been completed involving the new bar and kitchen mentioned above. In addition to these impressive new facilities there are brand new toilets including a separate disabled toilet and lift to the first floor bar.
Why not come and check us out?
We are pleased to announce the signing of explosive South African franchise star, Christiaan Jonker as Monton & Weaste’s professional for the inaugural season of the Pennine Cricket League. We have also recruited his countryman Jacques Viljoen as overseas amateur. 2016 looks like being an exciting year for cricket in Monton.